Dreams are Desire and Struggle

Spirit of Life

After all this time looking for the meaning of life, maybe i will ask, whether I have understood and can survive in life?
increasing age after a few weeks ago, I re-think what I want in my life in the future ...
Sometimes there are many things you can do with the help of others, but also many things you should do with all the effort and the difficulties that exist.
with all the occupations that was already very busy at this time for not having enough time for me, all the time and mind focused only on the family and work that forced me to high concentration.
each problem will always be the right solution and God will always be on our side so they are always able to offer the best.
maybe I really do not understand what the meaning of life itself, but maybe now that I know
My life is just for mom and my brother happy which is the only one of my greatest wish. Our small family has always tried to co-exist and complement.

No comments:

Post a Comment